http://www.weddingswairarapa.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/placeHolder.jpg

Gladstone Church

The church was built in 1904, severely damaged by the Masterton earthquake of 1942, and rebuilt in a traditional style in 1955. The church is often used for weddings. These must be celebrated by an ordained minister, or priest, who can be of any Christian denomination. The church seats about one hundred.

Phone: 06 372 7706

CONTACT BUSINESS